London Emetophobia Cure Seminar - with The Thrive Programme
The no.1 emetophobia cure is coming to London in 2015!
Booking form: at the bottom of this page
Pre-booking essential; tickets will NOT be available on the day. This emetophobia cure course is ideal for anyone suffering from emetophobia, or people closely related (i.e. parent, partner) to a sufferer. This exciting course will give you a complete overview of how you can Cure Your Emetophobia and Thrive, and is presented by Andrew Farquharson, Thrive Programme Consultant and Trainer for Scotland and beyond. Andrew’s engaging, enthusiastic and knowledgeable approach will leave you feeling empowered and capable, with an in-depth understanding of how you can overcome emetophobia. The day will include lectures, interactive questionnaires and insider knowledge on how to get maximum benefit from The Thrive Programme. The course includes a significant amount of information and insights that are not found in the main Cure Your Emetophobia and Thrive Workbook.
The course will include:
- Overcoming your emetophobia with the Thrive Programme
- The Thrive Formula - how to effectively apply it to yourself
- Understanding your psychological foundations - and why they are the root to your success
- Why it’s not about the past
- How your strong desire for control can make your emetophobia much worse
- Learn how to build a strong Internal Locus of Control - particularly around your self-esteem
- Unhelpful Thinking Styles - how to use them to your advantage
- How to identify the key areas that YOU need to focus on
- The role of significant others, unhelpful 'support groups' and other people who have inadvertently helped you to maintain your emetophobia (the course is really helpful if you are the parent of a child with emetophobia, or if your partner or spouse is suffering)
- Understanding and reducing perfectionism and obsessive thinking
- Master some powerful techniques to help manage your thinking
- Presentations from people who have already cured themselves of emetophobia using the Thrive Programme
- Getting 100% over your phobia, not just 'a bit better'
- Question and answer session (there will opportunities to ask questions throughout the day, and to chat to Rob Kelly and other Thrive Consultants)
- Overcome common mistakes people make when applying the programme
- Really take charge of your life, and Thrive!
The Royal Society of Medicine is easily accessible from Bond Street and Oxford Street tube stations. Full details on the Royal Society of Medicine website
What to Bring
Bring your copy of the Cure Your Emetophobia and Thrive Workbook, which you can purchase from our shop. To gain maximum benefit from the emetophobia cure seminar, you need to have studied the book beforehand. It is not essential to have completed all the exercises, actions and quizzes prior to the training day. Full course notes will be available to download from the website after the event. Lunch, tea and coffee will be provided. If you wish you can bring your own own lunch for the day.
Who is the course for?
The course is designed for anyone suffering from emetophobia, whether you’ve suffered for one year, one decade or one lifetime! Close family members and spouses can support you through the emetophobia cure programme, and they can also have a significant impact on your ability to Thrive – the course is ideal for them as well so bring them along.
Forthcoming Dates for ‘Cure your Emetophobia and Thrive’ with Rob Kelly
Copenhagen – 14/15 February 2015 Oslo – 14/15 June 2016 Edinburgh - 2015 date TBA Manchester - 2015 date TBA Future dates for 2015 include USA and Canada. To register your interest in future courses please send an e mail to email@example.com Please check our Facebook for further announcements for further announcements. To organise a conference in your area, get in touch!
To book your place, please fill in your details below and send your £150 payment via paypal:
Locate a licensed thrive programme consultant if you would like support working through the Cure Your Emetophobia and Thrive Programme, or visit our new shop to purchase a Cure Your Emetophobia and Thrive Workbook to work through independently.
The Thrive Programme is the no.1 emetophobia cure - watch some emetophobia testimonial videos from happy Thrivers to see how it has transformed their lives
Find out where you are on the emetophobia severity scale